I feel like I’m cheating for this A to Z April Challenge post, which today has to begin with T. Well, tag begins with T doesn’t it?
DJMatticus over at Mammoth Mountain tapped me on the shoulder so now I’m it, and soon you could be too 🙂
Rules (as provided by The Matticus Kingdom): –
- Post these rules
- Post a photo of yourself (if you want to; I don’t) and eleven random facts about yourself
- Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
- Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
- Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
Eleven random facts about myself: –
- I’ve watched and enjoyed all of the episodes of season one of Hemlock Grove on Netflix
- I play word games on Twitter (#altwic, #artwiculate #lqw, #ohj, #haikuchallenge, #15tt, #liblit and #xass)
- I’m somewhat lazy so instead of thinking of original stuff for each hashtag game, I mix them all together (I go for as many as I can in one go)
- I got into creative writing on this blog properly when I looked for creative writing prompts (as part of a New Year’s resolution) and came across creativewritingprompts.com
- Since then, I’ve discovered Trifecta, Visual Challenge, Sunday Scribblings, Monday Mixer, Five Sentence Fiction, For the Promptless, Thursday Threads, Flash! Friday and Friday Fictioneers
- I’ve been tending to write stuff that’s a bit on the dark side recently; it’s fun being a villain
- I prefer pears to apples at the moment
- I’ve discovered the ‘Black Lagoon’ anime series and thoroughly enjoying it
- I listen to BBC Radio 6 a lot, since they’re always playing an eclectic mix of old and new music and they play lots of stuff I’ve never heard before – a direct contrast to many radio stations these days
- If I hear something playing on BBC Radio 6 that I like but haven’t heard before (happens a lot), I Shazam it and add it to my Spotify list. I think Shazam should do that automatically; hope they catch on!
Right, enough about me. Oh, wait, there’s these questions from The Matticus Kingdom to answer: –
1. Coke or Pepsi?
It appears to be more ubiquitous in the venues which I frequent
3. Mac or PC?
Macs are expensive
5. Tastes Great or Less Filling?
Less filling? Seriously? I’d just end up eating more, and then being disappointed that it didn’t taste great. Life’s too short 🙂
7. Why is the answer to life, the universe and everything “42?”
Damn, my copy of HHGTTG is in the loft 😦 I do remember though, that in the preface to the book, that Douglas Adams explained this. Basically, he went to a boffin friend of his who worked it out and came up with this answer, which was in fact a guesstimate on the part of the boffin.
8. Pen or pencil?
Although I don’t use a pencil much these days (preferring a keyboard), I think that it’s remarkable that what amounts to rubbing a bit of carbon onto something is still a viable use of technology in this day and age, thousands of years after it was first discovered.
10. Manual or automatic?
You’ll thank me when the zombie apocalypse is here, and you’re running around looking for a car you can hot-wire and use to get away quickly before the flesh eating hoards catch up with you…
Here are the questions I’m asking: –
- What word prompts/games do you take part in?
- What type of posts do you most like writing?
- What do you do for exercise?
- What is your favourite food?
- What creature are you most frightened of?
- Which creature do you find most impressive?
- Do you prefer hot climates or cold ones?
Right, nearly done! Just need to pick eleven bloggers to tag, and here they are: –
- Björn Rudbergs writings
- Sandra’s Scribbles
- Love the Bad Guy
- Ye Pirate’s Cabin Fever
- Project Gemini
Tag – you’re it!