I would un-invent guns, but then war would be as bloody and brutal as before. I would un-invent nuclear weapons, but then they would use chemical weapons. I would un-invent chemical weapons, but then they would use biological weapons. I would un-invent securities and derivatives, but then they would not fall as hard and would not learn the error of their short-term thinking as well as they have.
So I choose to un-invent estate agents. Why? They overvalue properties to increase their commission, thereby making houses unaffordable for first-time buyers who have to scrimp and save for years just to cover the deposit, the percentage of which is increasing; never mind the fees.
Who needs them? Just put up a for sale sign, advertise in the local papers (and now the internet) and exchange details via solicitors.
- Undo, erase, delete (thelissachronicles.wordpress.com)
- A World Set to Zero (liquidmatthew.wordpress.com)
- imagine… (thematticuskingdom.wordpress.com)
- So Long, Money (stuphblog.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt – Undo OR The Right To Live (beyondbeautytips.wordpress.com)
- Undo your bra (fishofgold.wordpress.com)
- Losing the Plot (toofulltowrite.wordpress.com)