I would like to believe in it, but the truth is that the only form of reincarnation I actually do believe in is our reincarnation as being part of everything else (which in a way is where we came from).
I understand that people might ask ‘what about your soul?’; my answer to this is that we don’t have a soul, and no afterlife. I could be wrong, yes, but I think it’s highly unlikely. I think that what’s more likely is that when you die it’s like being unconscious but you don’t wake up, and that’s it.
I do like the idea of me being connected to everything else though, from before my birth through to after my death. Here’s how I see it: –
- Parents eat food which comes from the earth and water
- Parents bodies use nutrients to create sperm and eggs
- You are conceived
- Mother eats food from earth and water to sustain you until you eat for yourself
- You eat food from earth and water
- You use nutrients to make sperm and eggs, make children etc..
- You die
- Your body is absorbed into the earth and water
- Go back to step one until world’s end, then
- Earth and water re-absorbed into fabric of the universe
- New stars and planets born, unless heat death of universe, then
- Big crunch, or more white holes (big bangs), redo from start
What do you believe?
- Would You Find Bliss in Reincarnation? (onthehomefrontandbeyond.wordpress.com)
- yliaD tmporP: amraK !noelemahC (lennygore.wordpress.com)
- I’d Like To Be Reincarnated As A Unicorn (fishofgold.wordpress.com)